By accessing and browsing our website, you confirm that you accept and give your consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Policy.
You are advised to read this Policy carefully before using our website and the services provided through it.
This website is owned and operated by Bailey & Griffiths Limited, a company formed in England and Wales.
Our registered office is located at Office 17 The Atkins Building, Lower Bond Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1QU.
We ask for information from the user on our enquiry form. Information gathered through this form will be held in a database at our offices in accordance with GDPR and ISO 9001 regulations. This information may be used periodically for marketing and business compliance.
Links to other websites
How we may use information provided by you
We will use the information provided by you to:
- Carry out our obligations under our Terms & Conditions.
- Provide you with information about other products and services that we may offer.
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Communicate with you regarding enquiries or complaints made by you.
- Ensure that content from our website is presented to you in the most effective way.
- You may receive communication from us by mail, email, or by phone.
- If you do decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information, opportunities, newsletters etc.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may opt-out of these communications by clicking the unsubscribe button or by replying ‘unsubscribe’ to our emails.
How we may use the information collected about you
We may automatically collect technical information about the device used by you to access our website (for example, the internet protocol (IP) address of the device and the characteristics of such devices) and about your visit (for example, the pages viewed by you, how you moved on our website and how long you spent on particular pages). We may use this information to keep our website safe and secure, for website improvements and to ensure that content is presented effectively for you and your device.
Our website uses small text files, called cookies, which are automatically stored on your device when you access and use certain features of our website. Cookies are unique so we use them to identify you from other users for the purposes as described above. To find out more about cookies, how to refuse them and how to change your device’s cookie settings, you should visit ‘All About Cookies.’ Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies or change your device’s cookie settings, you may not be able to access all of our website’s features.
Our website uses the following categories of cookies based on guidance produced by the International Chamber of Commerce:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise new and returning visitors to our website and see how they move around our website.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember any preferences set by you.
Disclosing your information
We may share your personal information with:
- Our website developers, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website (though such information will be anonymised where possible so that you cannot be identified).
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business, e.g. sub-contractors.
- Any actual or prospective buyer of our business or its assets.
- As required by law or any order of a court or other competent authority.
Security of your personal information
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict internal procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Updating your information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us at email@example.com
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying ‘unsubscribe’ to any of our emails.
The Data Protection Act 1998 also gives you the right to access the information we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy please contact us at email@example.com.
Version 1.0, May 2018
Get In Touch
Bailey and Griffiths
The Atkins Building
Lower Bond Street
Telephone: 01455 613662
- Accounts Preparation
- Business Planning
- Self Assessment Returns
- V.A.T. Returns
© Copyright 2021 - Bailey and Griffiths
Bailey & Griffiths is a trading name of Bailey & Griffiths Limited, which is registered as a company in England and Wales - Registration Number 07240103
Registered Office Address: Office 17, The Atkins Building, Lower Bond Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 1QU.